The process, and recipe, for shrimp, crawfish, and crab are the same. The only difference is 1 tablespoon of mustard and 1½ tablespoons of mayonnaise that is added to the crab mixture.
Don’t add too many bread crumbs. Add ½ cup to begin, then wait a couple of minutes before adding more. Once the mixture reaches the point where it holds together, they are perfect.
- 1lb. Louisiana Gulf Shrimp (90-110 count)
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Louisiana Love Seasoning Blends to taste
- 1cup Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
Using a knife, roughly chop the shrimp and place in a large bowl.
Add egg, lemon juice, and Louisiana Love, combining well.
Add bread crumbs until mixture just holds together when formed into a pattie.
Add olive oil to skillet over medium-high heat and cook turning once until an internal temperature of 160° is reached.
The Best Homemade Tartar Sauce:
- 1cup Mayonnaise
- ½cup Sour cream
- 4oz Cream cheese (room temp)
- ¼cup Red onion (finely chopped)
- Small jar of dill relish
- 2tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- Louisiana Love Seasoning Blends to taste.
Combine all in a suitable bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Keith’s Guru Sauce:
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Ketchup
- 2-3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup Steen’s syrup
Louisiana Love Seasoning Blends to Taste
Combine all together in a suitable bowl.