Guru Coffee Rub:
This rub is very versatile and yields one of the greatest flavor profiles available. Use on mild to heavy proteins such as: beef, pork, chicken, lamb, and venison.
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana Love Seasoning Blends
- 1 tablespoon Mr. Lester’s Ground Coffee
- 1-2 teaspoons Fresh ground black pepper
Combine ingredient well and rub liberally to moistened protein of choice.
All to rest for 5-10 minutes and grill to preferred doneness.
Guru Steakhouse Rice:
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter (unsalted)
- 1 medium Yellow Onion (chopped)
- ¾ cup Carrots (shredded)
- 2 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 3-4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 cup Louisiana Rice (medium or long grain)
- 2 cups Beef stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Louisiana Love Seasoning Blends to taste
Place olive oil and butter in a heavy, medium sized pot or skillet over medium-high heat.
Stirring frequently, cook onions, carrots, and mushrooms until onions are clear.
Add garlic and rice cooking for 3-4 minutes.
Add beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning.
Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook for 10-15 minutes or until rice is tender.
Taste and adjust seasoning.