Guru Grippin’ Chicken:
- 1cup Cold water
- 2tablespoons Louisiana Love Seasoning Blend
- 2tablespoons Corn syrup
- 1tablespoon White vinegar
- 1/8teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 4 Chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- ½ cup Flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- ½ cup Cilantro (chopped)
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 4ounces Garlic cheddar cheese (or soft melting cheese)
- 2-3cloves Fresh garlic (chopped)
- 1cup Louisiana Love Potion #7 Barbeque Sauce
- 1large Poblano pepper (seeded and sliced)
- Louisiana Love Seasoning to taste
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stir well, and set aside for 5-10 minutes. This is the injector marinade
*Note: The marinade can be made several days ahead of time.
Using a syringe inject the chicken breasts, and let rest for 10 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
Place Love Potion #7 in a suitable pot with sliced pepper and heat to a simmer for 7-10 minutes.
Season the outside of the chicken breasts with Louisiana Love Seasoning.
Cut the breasts into “fingers” by starting the knife ¾ `s of the breast from the left side, cutting to the right side being sure to leave the left side intact.
Grill over hardwood fire until temperature of 160° is reached in the thickest part of the meat.
Immediately coat two of the breasts in the cilantro/parsley/cheese mixture, and the other two in the barbeque sauce.
Tear fingers apart to eat!
Jacked Up Mac and Cheese with Shrimp and Tasso
- 8ounces Shrimp (medium 50-71 count)
- 8ounces Tasso (diced)
- Olive oil
- 1lb. Pasta (short cut, penne, macaroni, etc)
- 1pint Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Dry white wine
- ¼ teaspoon Sodium Citrate
- 4ounces Fontina cheese (shredded)
- 4ounces Sharp cheddar (shredded)
- Louisiana Love Seasoning to taste.
Season shrimp with Louisiana Love, sauté and in olive oil and set aside.
Sauté tasso in olive oil and set aside.
Boil pasta until al dente and set aside.
Place cream, wine, and sodium citrate in heavy pot over medium high heat until boiling.
Reduce heat to simmer, and stir in cheeses.
Add shrimp, tasso, and pasta to sauce.
Cook until bubbling, stir frequently.
Taste and adjust seasoning.