Pork Tenderloin Crostini with Crawfish Cream Cheese
- 8ounces Unsalted butter
- 4-5cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 1loaf French Bread (sliced into ½” thick rounds)
- 1lb. Cream cheese (room temperature)
- ¼cup Whole milk
- 1lb. Crawfish tails meat
- 2lbs. Pork tenderloin (sliced into ¼” thick medallions)
- 1bunch Green onions (sliced)
- Louisiana Love Seasoning to taste
Melt butter in small pot over medium heat.
Place garlic in butter, cook for 2-3 minutes, then remove from heat.
Lightly coat each side of the bread rounds then toast over hardwood lump charcoal fire.
Place heavy pot over medium heat and melt cream cheese with milk.
Season with Louisiana Love to taste.
Add crawfish tail meat, cook for 3-4 minutes then remove.
Season tenderloin with Louisiana Love Seasoning, then grill until internal temperature of 145° is read on a meat thermometer.
Assemble crostini by placing a slice of tenderloin on toast then topping with crawfish/cream cheese mixture.
Top with sliced green onions.
Casian Persuasion Chicken Wings
- 2cups Chicken stock
- 2tablespoons Corn starch
- 1cups Dark soy sauce
- 2cups Sugar
- ¼cup Honey
- 2tablespoons Louisiana Love Seasoning Blends
- 1tablespoon Crushed red pepper
- 1cup Pecan pieces
- ¼cup Green onions (sliced)
- 3lbs. Chicken Wings (split, tips removed)
Whisk corn starch into chicken stock, and place in heavy pot over medium high heat.
Add soy sauce, sugar, honey, and seasoning mixing well.
Once boiling reduce to simmer to 5 minutes then remove from heat.
Place heavy skillet over medium-high heat and add pecans.
Stir frequently until fragrant then remove.
Season chicken wings and grill over hardwood lump charcoal until internal temperature of 165° is read on a meat thermometer at the thickest part.
Toss hot wings in enough sauce to coat well, add pecan pieces, and green onions.
Cheese Stuffed Barbequed Meatballs
- 1lb. Ground beef
- 1lb. Ground pork
- 2cups Fresh bread crumbs
- ½cup Whole milk
- 8ounces Monterrey Jack cheese (cubed)
- 8ounces Blue cheese crumbles
- Louisiana Love Seasoning Blends to taste
- Olive oil
- 12ounces Louisiana Love Potion #7 Barbeque sauce
Pour milk into bread crumbs and combine. Add more milk if needed to moisten.
Add ground meats, bread crumb mixture, egg, and seasoning to a suitable bowl and combine, then roll into 2-ounce balls.
Place a cube of cheese, or some crumbles into the middle of each meatball.
Place olive oil in a heavy, large pot over medium-high heat then add meat balls in one layer, then brown on all sides.
Add barbeque sauce and reduce heat to simmer.
Cook for 7-8 minutes, remove to serving bowl and drizzle with honey.
Bacon Wrapped, Citrus Glazed Carrots
- 2ounces Unsalted butter
- ½cup Brown sugar
- 1medium Orange (juiced)
- 1tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
- 1tablespoon Fresh lime juice
- ¼teaspoon Louisiana Love Seasoning Blends
- ¼teaspoon Dried rosemary
- ¼teaspoon Ground allspice
- Pinch Dried thyme
- Pinch Ground cloves
- 12ea Baby carrots (split lengthwise)
- 12strips Bacon (cut in half)
- 4medium Jalapenos (seeded and thinly sliced lengthwise)
Melt butter in heavy, medium sized pot over medium-high heat.
Add brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
Add juices and dried seasonings, stirring well with a whisk.
Once boiling, cook for 7-10 minutes until thickened.
Remove from heat and reserve.
Bring a medium sized pot of water to boil, and prepare a large bowl of ice water.
Blanche carrots in boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender, but not mushy.
Cool immediately in ice bath.
Remove and drain, the place one piece of jalapeno on each carrot half and wrap with one piece of bacon.
Use toothpicks to secure the bacon.
Grill until the bacon is crisp.
Remove to a serving plate and coat with glaze.